Hope you can guys see video, what should I fix on my back lever. I never had any lesson of gymnastics I am street workout guy. All best
Started by gogy, September 13, 2014 · 7 Replies · 2,387 Views
Hope you can guys see video, what should I fix on my back lever. I never had any lesson of gymnastics I am street workout guy. All best
Can't see the video.
1. Change grip. Palms should face down
2. Don't press your arms into lats
3. Don't arc your back
hollow body.
You are arched, so indeed hollow your body.
Even though this is a backlever, prefered handpositioning is palms down. This way you'll strengthen your bicep tendons for more advanced ring work.
Can somebody show me video of correct form of back lever on rings?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DhXHwcI4L4
Is this correct one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYc2XQrA5Ds
stop at 4 sec and you will see the correct back lever position.
You have a lot to learn about scapula position. Also straighten your toes.