I've been stuck on these elements for quite some time now due to insufficient ROM on the PE and/or the iM. Have I fixed these issues enough to work up to mastery volume yet?
FLPE4:
SPLPE5:
MNPE1:
HBPPE3:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dave Wu, September 12, 2014 · 1 Replies · 225 Views
I've been stuck on these elements for quite some time now due to insufficient ROM on the PE and/or the iM. Have I fixed these issues enough to work up to mastery volume yet?
FLPE4:
SPLPE5:
MNPE1:
HBPPE3:
Hi Dave,
It looks like you've been working hard.
On MN/PE4 you are doing a nice job of hitting a solid hollow body position. As you rock forward you straighten out your back slightly to help yourself sit up. Instead of focusing on how high your rock is, focus more on position. Nice job on your iM. In the table position remember to keep PPT.
On sPL/PE5 you are doing a nice job of hitting a strong planche position at the beginning of your set. As you get tired you start to lose some PPT and protraction. Keep working on maintaining good shape throughout your set. It also looks like you need more lean to reach mastery.
Nice work on MN/PE1. On your iM, I recommend spreading your feet a bit further apart. You might find that having a slightly wider stance is more comfortable.
Keep working on hitting a stronger protraction at the top of your PPP. Make sure that you touch your knees, hips and chest to the floor on each rep, in that order, respectively. On your iM, try not to rotate the torso quite so much, instead, focus more on the rotation of the shoulder when your arm is by your ear. Can you also post a side view of this iM?
Great work on these progressions! Keep it up!