This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE2>iM and RC/PE1 form check

Started by Rocinante, September 12, 2014 · 2 Replies · 149 Views

Rocinante

This is my first post, so hello everyone!
I would like you to take a look at my straddle running man and hinge rows, since I've been working on these elements recently and I need to know if there is something to improve before I move on.

Say what you think. Thanks!

sPL_PE2_iM.mp4

RC_PE1.mp4

Adriano Augusto

Hello and welcome aboard ;)

 

sPL/PE2>iM: try to not move at all the remain leg when you extend one leg. You tend to move the lower leg in the same direction as the other. 

 

Try to not move the hips aswell.

 

RC/PE1: Seems ok. Keep legs together and maintain the hollow as you go down (don't arch).

 

Hope it helps! Good music!

Rocinante

Haha, thank you!
I will try to improve what you've mentioned, but I'm not sure what you mean by arching in RC. Here is another video taken from behind.

 

PS: I  maintain my feet together, so I don't think I could do anything more about this one :)

RC_PE1 (2).mp4