This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

prone half straddle planche hold (sPL/PE5>iM)

Started by P5yx, September 10, 2014 · 2 Replies · 141 Views

P5yx

This week I will finally start with sPL/PE5 :).

I've played around with both the PE as well as the iM today. My question is, do our feet

need to be located vertically above the knees? I've noticed, that my feet fell inside once I've

reached the final position.

 

Another thing: Can someone explain what is ment by the second focus point:
2) At a minimum the feet must pull in over the knees.

 

Maybe that's exactly answering my question, but I don't fully understand what's ment by "pull in".

Rayne-William

Keep your feet vertically above your knees.

 

Like you see in the pictures and the video.

P5yx
Rayne-William said:

Keep your feet vertically above your knees.

 

Like you see in the pictures and the video.

Ok I simply cannot do this. Can you guys tell me which muscles need to be stretched and which need to be

strengthened in order to achieve it? Like I've said, my problem is, that my feet fall to the inside. Specific exercises for

stretching and strenghtening  would also be much appreciated.