This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form check FL/PE1 PE1>iM

Started by Andreas Collberg, September 10, 2014 · 5 Replies · 171 Views

Eric Baum

Looks good to me. I would say just to relax your neck a bit, it gets more and more tense as the time passes. =]

TANSTAAFL

Ditto Baum. Only thing I saw for the iM is try not to rock from front to back, keep it all up and down in the back. Nice work.

Keegan

If I were to nitpick I would say your thighs should be a little less straight up and down and a little more angled away from you.

We might be built slightly differently but I have found that if my thighs are too vertical that PE2 becomes difficult to perform without kicking the legs to gain momentum. Having the legs more angled away seems to shift the Center of Gravity (COG) further towards the hips, thus making rocking smoother/easier.

Damon Amato

holy crap you have long legs.

Andreas Collberg

Thank you for all the nice feedback! Keegan, I will definitely try that out :)