retract the scalpula how to do it

Started by AsrarHussain, September 8, 2014 · 2 Replies · 1,796 Views

AsrarHussain

Hello I was wondering does anyone else find it difficult do retract the scalptula I find it hard to do so on pressing movements I do dumbbell incline I cant retract my scaputula I was wondering any tips on how to do this espicially when doing dumbbell pressing 

Rayne-William

If your doing incline dumb bell presses, the bench will keep you from fully retracting your scapula/shoulder blades.

 

I am not sure if you know, but this is the wrong website to get advice on free weight training.

ChrisUK
Rayne-William said:

If your doing incline dumb bell presses, the bench will keep you from fully retracting your scapula/shoulder blades.

 

I am not sure if you know, but this is the wrong website to get advice on free weight training.

I think he meant to go to Bronastic Bodies.