This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wesley Tan

Started by Wes Tan, September 8, 2014 · 18 Replies · 167 Views

Wes Tan

GB level 0.5 Test: FL - 

 

GB level 0.5 Test: sPL - 

 

GB level 0.5 Test: SL - 

 

GB level 0.5 Test: MN - 

 

GB level 0.5 Test: SLS - 

 

GB level 0.5 Test: HBP - 

 

GB level 0.5 Test: RC - 

 

 

Wes Tan
Hi Zach,

 

Thanks for betting back to me.

 

Will reshoot videos asap re. Notes you have given.

 

Just a few things I want to say.

 

For Manna, i can see I can get them a little straighter but even when my knees are straight they will look like a have a slight bend in them. I spoke to coach about this at the seminar. My knees just don't lock into extension as some people. You'll see even in the Jefferson curls they look slightly off straight but i'm fully locking out. 

 

For FL iM 1 my back won't arch any more, I have a slight scoliosis and some bony changes there, that is full extension. I'll try but don't think you'll see much difference. I have been doing these for years!
Wes Tan

Are you failing me for sPL?

 

Zach, I'm not sure way you mean knees flick for PE2 in FL?

 

For RC iM 2 I don't think I can get the camera above me with what I have.

Wes Tan

GB 0.5 level test HBP:GB 0.5 level test: FL:

 

Hey Zach, first chance I had to reshoot was today and only time for this one. Will post each of the others as soon as I do them.

 

Wes

Wes Tan

Thanks Zach, will nail it next shoot

Wes Tan

Thanks Zach, for getting back to me bud. Do I need to reshoot the entire sequences again or just those elements failed?

Will do my best to get these done in the next few weeks!

Wes Tan

For RC iM 2, I thought the point is to stretch the lats. I have to move that much to feel a stretch. Like what Daniel Chan shared at the last masterclass, he was basically doing the same thing. I'll reshoot as per comments but my lats won't be stretching :-)

Wes Tan

Fair point sir, otherwise suddenly everybody is doing something different :-)

 

Will do and thanks for the quick response!

Wes Tan

RC iM 2 & 3 reshoot:

 

Managed to get this done quickly today after class :-)

 

GB .5 level test: front lever:

 

This one some how got lost in our email table tennis whilst I had no access to this thread. I think it's good :-)

Wes Tan

HBP PE3:

 

This was from set number 5 and just completed 6 minutes of free handstand, I know where my wrists are tonight  :)

Wes Tan

The gym is freezing at the moment Zach hence the vest.

 

 

 

 

Wes Tan

I think the FL is tighter, let me know what you think. Of course you will :-)

Wes Tan

FL PE2 reshoot

 

Wes Tan

Hey Zach,

Long time bud. Hope life and the family are well bro! It's been a busy year for us and I completely forgot aboutvthese level tests so i want to get this done now and have been checking what I have outstanding.

FL:PE2

MN:PE2+PE3

SL:PE1,2,3 new elements

Could you please check my last MN submission from Jan. Will do them again anyway but feedback would be great.

Wes Tan

Thanks Zach,

Here are the new SL progressions

https://youtu.be/5puuf5LHrCQ

Assuming these are good thats SL passed as the iM were good from before and have stayed the same. Just FL PE2 then for level 1 vids

Wes Tan

Juat changed it

Wes Tan

Awesome

Wes Tan

Thank you Zach!  :D