I had lower back problems in the past, so I really want to make sure that I'm doing this correctly before adding a little weight to it. What do you guys think? Thanks for thanking the time to watch this ![]()
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Edoardo Cagnola, September 8, 2014 · 5 Replies · 194 Views
I had lower back problems in the past, so I really want to make sure that I'm doing this correctly before adding a little weight to it. What do you guys think? Thanks for thanking the time to watch this ![]()
Add weight.
Thanks for the reply!
I actually did this today with 4 kg (8.8 lb) and it felt pretty easy. I think I'll round that to 10 lb next session and work from there. So the form is ok, right? ![]()
Form looks good to me. Would be great to hear from more senior members though.
What kind of 'senior'? ;-)
I would add much more weight, like 10kg, to get the stretch. Also, the weight should hang from your arms, it doesn't get rolled up and down your legs and ankles.
Thanks for the advices guys, I appreciate that