Hi guys,
I do a lot of dancing and travel to different events frequently. Usually, these kind of events only last for 3-4 days throughout which I stay at hotels with limited access to healthy foods.
The only places that are usually available are hotel restaurants and/or fast food eateries.
Please help me out with your suggestions to
1) what portable snacks could I bring to keep me going throughout the day? Things that don't require refrigeration and can be brought on a plane
2) are there any supplements, eg protein or veggie mixes, etc, I should look into?
3) I will be spending most of the day taking dance workshops and hours of dancing at night. What kind of foods should I opt in for for such physical activity? Lots of carbs? Fats?
My regular diet consists of whole foods. I cook all my meals and do GST 3 times per week. I appreciate any advice. Thank you!