Hey guys. I want to fix my squat. I've read that squat is a resting position, which for me is madness!
Does anyone know a good squat routine that is moderate to hard that I can perform in the gym 3-4 days a week?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Awesssss, September 7, 2014 · 2 Replies · 182 Views
Hey guys. I want to fix my squat. I've read that squat is a resting position, which for me is madness!
Does anyone know a good squat routine that is moderate to hard that I can perform in the gym 3-4 days a week?
I know F1! The SLS-part of F1 is tremendous when it comes to lower body. The SLS/PE's is just doing a great job in 'opening' you lower body and the PE-im's is for sure developing strong knees.
If the F1 is not sufficient you for instance do some reps of a Cossack squat (SLS/PE2) where you hold the bottom position for a while. Otherwise you might check out Ido Portals squat routine and/or Kelly Starrett's MobilityWOD.
Kit Laughlin has a squat flexibility program.
http://kitlaughlin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/514-master-the-squat-and-hip-mobility-live-today/