Half Lay Front / Back Levers Form Check

Started by CTI, September 6, 2014 · 4 Replies · 1,651 Views

CTI

Hi everyone so i've been working heavily on my levers these past 2 months and i wanted to make sure everything is great with my form so i'll post two pictures of the half lay postion in both front and back lever.

 

post-10103-0-02066200-1409994579_thumb.j

 

Here is my half lay front lever the thing is i'm not 100% sure if my knees are bent at a full 90 degree angle.

 

post-10103-0-60829100-1409994666_thumb.j

 

And here is my half lay back lever.

 

Any feedback would be greatly appricated guys.

B1214N

It looks like your arms are a bit bent in the FL and you are a bit piked. Your knees are clearly not bent at a 90 degree angle, but that is still half lay. There is also piking in your back lever.

CTI

For the half lay fl do you think it's a matter of practice before I get a 90 degree angle in the knees or am I doing something wrong ?

B1214N
CTI said:

For the half lay fl do you think it's a matter of practice before I get a 90 degree angle in the knees or am I doing something wrong ?

Pretty much. It could also be a mobility issue or strength issue.

CTI
B1214N said:

Pretty much. It could also be a mobility issue or strength issue.

Thanks for the answer, I'm sure that my problem is strength although it could be mobility but i doubt that because i have good mobility in my hips.