I've been doing the Table iM for a couple of weeks now and feel the stretch in my shoulders, biceps and chest - is this what the exercise is for?
I'm not clear on the purpose of this one.
Cam
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Cameron Williams (Suspect 001), September 6, 2014 · 3 Replies · 163 Views
I've been doing the Table iM for a couple of weeks now and feel the stretch in my shoulders, biceps and chest - is this what the exercise is for?
I'm not clear on the purpose of this one.
Cam
It's not a stretch for me either. Remember there is a difference between active and passive range of motion. The ims are for active ROM.
Thats where I feel it, I do 15 reps every session to loosen up for bridging and straight arm stuff, especially manna support work-- biceps warmup is mandatory for me.
Ensuring your hands are pointing backwards, arms are straight up and down, and you are retracting strongly will help you milk it a little more.
Edit;
My mistake, I was thinkin of the rep im, but the guidelines still apply ![]()
Awesome, thanks Jon ![]()