Hi guys,
I just moved in London for my MSc in Sports and exercise medicine. I am following F and H series. I was looking for suggestions for gyms and a track where I can run intervals. I am leaving in Lillian Penson Hall.
Any suggestions?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Spphysio, September 5, 2014 · 1 Replies · 862 Views
Hi guys,
I just moved in London for my MSc in Sports and exercise medicine. I am following F and H series. I was looking for suggestions for gyms and a track where I can run intervals. I am leaving in Lillian Penson Hall.
Any suggestions?
A little late reply but if you or anyone else are still looking - there is a public 400 meter track in the northern part of Regent's park between the Outer circle and Prince Albert Road. And very close to it, in the southern part of Primrose Hill there is an outdoor gym that has very good equipment and most importantly - a stall bar!