whats your goal

Started by AsrarHussain, September 4, 2014 · 7 Replies · 2,515 Views

AsrarHussain

Hello im cutting at the moment at 2500 calories I was wondering what are your goals

Nick Roy

Pure strength development. I want to be a monster, even on my worst day.

manze

I want control over my body on a very high level before moving on to weights too. So yeah, I want to be strong.

Kopavski

no goals, just enjoyin' the ride :) 

Awesssss

Manna press to handstand.

C.MARIVS

I"m old so my goals are a joke for many here :) Press to handstand, levers, MU , straddle planche.

AsrarHussain
C.MARIVS said:

I"m old so my goals are a joke for many here :) Press to handstand, levers, MU , straddle planche.

not a joke for anyone a goal is a goal and I hope the best for you to achieve your goals dont say that about yourself everyone has to start somewhere my mobilty is of a 80 year old lol I am not putting time into mobilty I never thought I would need it but i realise mobilty is very crucial in all aspects of life

C.MARIVS
AsrarHussain said:

not a joke for anyone a goal is a goal and I hope the best for you to achieve your goals dont say that about yourself everyone has to start somewhere my mobilty is of a 80 year old lol I am not putting time into mobilty I never thought I would need it but i realise mobilty is very crucial in all aspects of life

True, I was working on my legs/lower back flexibility throughout my forties (I just moved away from fitness at all in my thirties with little kids, work etc) and I'm content with it as it is. But I never really worked on my shoulders and upper back until I started working with rings though and it's atrocious. It's coming but very slowly :)