This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Mn/PE6>im form check

Started by Eric Baum, September 4, 2014 · 7 Replies · 152 Views

Eric Baum

Hello,

 

Here is a video of MN/PE6>iM for form check.

 

I am in doubt if I'm doing this correctly and also PE5 im that is very alike to this one because I fell no stretch at all while doing it.

 

In PE4 im I could if it stretching hard my calves and hamstrings using 32kg

 

Please analyze =]

 

Ravn

Try moving your feet up one rung, and try to hold the stretch a bit longer. If that doesn't do anything for you, I guess you have good pike flexibility :)

Rayne-William
Ravn said:

Try moving your feet up one rung, and try to hold the stretch a bit longer. If that doesn't do anything for you, I guess you have good pike flexibility :)

MN/PE6>iM isn't supposed to be a stretch. MN/PE7>iM is though.

Ravn

Semantics. I get a stretch doing it, you're telling me I'm not supposed to?

Rayne-William
Ravn said:

Semantics. I get a stretch doing it, you're telling me I'm not supposed to?

Semantics is fun sometimes. For me, something like half lord of the fishes or sitting forward bend is stretch. :)

Adriano Augusto

To me is a stretch too, but nothing compared to jefferson curls, for example. What MN/iM6 is to me is a PUMP in the forearms and a destroyer of my grip. What only have mobility there are the lactic acid. Goodnes!

Eric Baum
Adriano Augusto said:

To me is a stretch too, but nothing compared to jefferson curls, for example. What MN/iM6 is to me is a PUMP in the forearms and a destroyer of my grip. What only have mobility there are the lactic acid. Goodnes!

Pe5>im destroyed my grip, I think because it was longer, but this one does not. Well, I have a long way to go with MN/PE6 so I think I'll strive to go at least 1 rung up while I'm at it.

 

 

Ravn said:

Try moving your feet up one rung, and try to hold the stretch a bit longer. If that doesn't do anything for you, I guess you have good pike flexibility :)

Yeah, at least the passive flexibility is getting good, active not so much YET. =(

Eric Baum

Thanks for the info Zach. I'll try to relax at the bottom and see what happens.