This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Manila Meetups

Started by Elison Aurellado, September 3, 2014 · 7 Replies · 1,284 Views

Elison Aurellado

Anyone here from the Philippines specifically Metro Manila?  I would like to meet you guys for some shared training.  I am 6 months into Foundation One.

Alive GB Korea

I facilitated the seminar last week in Korea and will be in Manila next month.

Ryan T.

4th Month in. Metro Manila din. Not sure if there is already a knit community that does Foundations here in Manila, hopefully there is.

Coach Sommer

Hi Ryan,

I highly recommend training with Leo if you have the opportunity.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Mthokozisi Duma

Hello Leo,

I purchased the Fundamentals and will be starting out this coming Monday. I'd love to get help from you with training. Should I try complete the four week course on my own first before coming over to see you? Sorry, I forgot to mention i'm based in Makati. cheers!!

On 7/3/2016 at 11:20 PM, Leo Trinidad said:

add me up in facebook from metro manila Quezon City 

=)

https://www.instagram.com/leo_supersaiyajin/

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Mthokozisi Duma,

I am from Quezon City. Yes it would be better if you finish your Fundamentals Course first since it is an introductory course for Gymnastic Strength Training. :)

Mthokozisi Duma

:D Got it, thought as much. Will get in touch afterwards Leo. Thank you. By the way my son thinks you're a super hero and can't believe you're in the same country as him..hahahaha