This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE1

Started by David Luna, September 2, 2014 · 3 Replies · 122 Views

David Luna

I can't perform the very first move for the SLS PE1. Are there recommended exercises to build up to it, or should I just continue trying it until I get it? I can do all the other week one exercises,but for some reason I can't do that one.

Salivanth

The way I'm doing it is by creating a raised surface and doing deck squats onto that. Then over time, progressively lowering the surface until it's being done on the floor.

David Luna

thanks for the tip. I looked up some vids on deck squats and yeah now I know what to work on. thanks again

Jon Douglas

Ankle flexibility is a common limiting factor for these. There are several threads on the technique and resolutions :) good luck with it