So this is my workout on Monday's. I have a similar workout on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday with the other exercises from the book. I start with the static hold and then move to the next group of exercises doing them in intervals. I feel like the workout is going well as I feel I have gained a lot of strength in my abs and arms. I do wonder if this is enough though, the entire workout doing 5 sets of 5 repetitions only takes around 20-30 minutes. I think I read somewhere that gymnasts train for hours a day? I am assuming the increased time comes from the routines they practice rather then skill development? Also on the v-ups I don't feel like the tuck is working me very much but my hamstrings are not flexible enough to advance to the straddle in proper form, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
PB low L-sit
half tuck HLL
jumping for distance and height deck squat
XR pushup
elevated row
tuck V-up
tricep layout