This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly schedule

Started by Edoardo Cagnola, September 2, 2014 · 2 Replies · 177 Views

Edoardo Cagnola

Hi! I've just bought H1. I'm already doing F1 4x week and I was looking for the 2 day HS integrated schedule. How are you guys doin it? I don't like the idea of training F7 on a single day and leave 2 days for H1 alone, so I was thinking of doing H1 after my MN,SL,SLS work.. It makes sense, right? I'm just worried that I could penalise my HS work, but this is the only option that I seem to have if I don't want to train all F7 movements in one day..

Thanks for the attention guys

Jeremy Huston

That shouldn't be a problem, especially at first.  Try it out and see if it works for you.

 

I personally do the 3 day split for Foundation (M,W,F).  I do Handstand as a second workout Monday night and its own workout Thursday.  I've had good success with this.

Jon Douglas

That will probably be no issue, just monitor your shoulders on the weighted mobility work, and your elbows on the straight arm stuff :)

If you have the option of doing say HS in the morning and your foundation work in the evening that could work well.