Hello everyone!
I've been experiencing some elbow aches which I think are exacerbated by my ring training. I mainly do muscle ups, some cross/butterfly pulls if possible and then some lever training. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is anything aside from rest that may help with the situation. I love training on the rings but I have to assume this will bite me in the butt later if I continue to push through.
Related to my ring training as well one of my shoulders seems to be higher during the cross. I only have been trainig since last summer and haven't had a coach due to my location and am wondering if anyone can link me to something or help me alleviate the situation.
Here is a picture of my cross from a bit ago. I think I've lowered it slightly but I hope it helps.
http://websta.me/p/753063379820818322_258366226
Cheers