This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 check

Started by emilianop, September 2, 2014 · 6 Replies · 275 Views

emilianop

Apart from the usual "the more lean the better" thing, anything seriously broken here?

 

leans01.jpgleans02.jpg

emilianop

Oki, I'll assume no news is good news! :D

Awesssss

A side view would be better to judge

emilianop

I thought it was easier by trying and replicate the reference video angle, but lemme see what I can do at the gym... my phone was already against the wall here and there's furniture all around...

mcneuen

Leave the camera where it is. Change the placement of your body. Voila.

emilianop
mcneuen said:

Leave the camera where it is. Change the placement of your body. Voila.

Never.

I need to be parallel to the wooden boards on the floor or my brain will explode

LateStarter@46

Heh heh, I am the same. Your lean looks good, nothing broken - just keep striving to increase the lean.