I have been having a really hard time with these. Believe it or not, my ROM has improved a lot, but I feel like it's still not enough. Suggestions?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Nick_Ebner, September 1, 2014 · 4 Replies · 132 Views
I have been having a really hard time with these. Believe it or not, my ROM has improved a lot, but I feel like it's still not enough. Suggestions?
Private vid.
whoops! thanks. should be good now
Little hard to tell with the sweats, but I would say you still need some more in the lower half. Upper looks good. Have you tried extending the legs and just doing the lower half while keeping the chest on the ground? Would like to see a vid of that.
I'll just throw this out too (but you prob already know) to squeeze the glutes and hams as hard as possible as that is what will be lifting you.
i'll wear shorts and I will do what you suggest (upper down, lower up legs extended) this week and post it on here. Thanks