This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/SE3 + iM form check

Started by dgolab, August 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 165 Views

dgolab

Just started SLS/SE3 recently and I would appreciate some feedback

 

SLS/SE3

What I noticed is I'm bending my right leg at the bottom when squating on the left and on both legs I should aim to keep my non-squatting leg higher. Any ideas how to address the issue? (my guess is weak hip flexors)

 

SLS/SE3iM

 

After the workout I've tried some Negative HLL (MN/PE6, while still being on MN/PE2 - will post form check soon). How's my form on these?

 

federicoC

it says video is private.

dgolab

Sorry, I've changed to unlisted and figured out how to embed it in the post :)

Duff

You probably shouldn't have weak hip flexors after SE2, at least not in this movement. I think you're bending at the waist too much, try and keep more upright.

 

NLCs look good to me. Maybe keep your back a little straighter(PPT), but otherwise lower the assistance and you're good to go.

 

And this belongs in the F2 forum.