Little Place for Equipment, No Stall Bars in Park

Started by vannybute, August 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,205 Views

vannybute

I want to start foundation and handstand, but they seem to require stall bars and places to hang rings. 

There is a park right across the street from my house, but the problem with the park is that there are no ladders or stall bar alternatives there. There's one basketball hoop, monkey bars , a playstructure, and a shade area with 2 tables. There's also a swing set, where I can hang rings in my house, the ceiling is too weak to support my weight, and I don't want to take any chances). Additionally, all the walls in my house are either too small or congested with furniture/pictures, giving me no space for stall bars. Does anyone know of alternatives? I would prefer to have all my equipment in one place, than having to run to the park and all around the house for different pieces of equipment. With a low budget, I cannot purchase a power rack, or expensive equipment, so could someone please help me?

Thanks

Rayne-William

When you purchase the courses, there currently are "Stickied" threads with alternatives to equipment needs. You will have to be creative with your alternatives since you are also on a low budget.

Blairbob

 If there is a set of monkey bars at the park, you should be set. Not quite stall bars, just be mindful of not cheating with swing.

vannybute

Wait, with the monkey bars, you mean those rails on the side, right, not the top, which you hang off of right? cause there are monkey bars