Monkey bars / Junglegymn (how to get your stallbars accepted by your family)

Started by Sascha Ringel, August 30, 2014 · 3 Replies · 2,158 Views

Sascha Ringel

Hello,

my daughter (soon having hear 4th birthday) was wishing a junglegymn. I'm in need for some stallbars and some other stuff for my foundation work. Since inside the house there was no space for space and I enjoy working out outdoors as well as doing some wood work, the following was built by myself after some brainstorming

post-11949-0-09978500-1409397437_thumb.j

post-11949-0-09031900-1409397453_thumb.j

 

The kids love it, even those from the neighborhood, and I've got my outdoor stallbars.

 

Please feel free to ask if you are interested in details.

 

Best regards,

Sascha

Cole Dano

That is a really nice job, you just need to add some PB's off an end.

 

I just hope you don't spend too much time building sandcastles between sets :)

korija

Looks like a playground i would like to visit! no seriously there are no stall bars near where i live

Sascha Ringel
Cole Dano said:

That is a really nice job, you just need to add some PB's off an end.

 

 

Yeah, that would be really nice. Let's see what will come in future. For now I will use some dip bars at the stall bars, whenever needed.

 

Best regards, Sascha