This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

please check my Mn/PE6 negatives

Started by Cadams, August 28, 2014 · 5 Replies · 186 Views

Cadams

Hey everyone!

 

Can you please take a look at my SL 10 second negatives.  This is a set of 4 (last was tough).

 

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

 

 

Thanks!

Chris

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDgKJ1UqGPw

Cadams

Thanks Zach! Do you have any advice as to how to keep my arms straight or is it just a matter of practicing the movement?

Jeremy Huston

Consciously straighten your arms and relax your lats before starting the descent.

 

I love that you have stall bars in the front hallway!

Cadams

Okay. Great tips. Thanks. I'll try them and report back.

Cadams

Thanks tex. I built them for about 250$.

Mark Collins

I noticed the last as well. Try to minimise the lats and have now elbow bend. Also try getting the toes under the bar. Good tempo. These are a great exercise, but really tough.