This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Unstable Knee

Started by Robert Fritsch, August 28, 2014 · 0 Replies · 86 Views

Robert Fritsch

My left knee has been wobbly for  while.

 

It likes to hyperextend, to an unstable position where I feel like it is just begging to be snapped. It's a discouraging feeling, and I have not been able to make great progress in healing it.

 

I was told it is probably a loose ligament.

 

My other theories are that the muscles could be weak/misfiring. Or perhaps a tendon in the hamstring is messed up. Also, my hips are not aligned. Right is much more muscular, I actually have muscles I can flex in the right hip flexor region that I can't even activate in the left.

 

I've been doing the GB program, and it helps. I also do yoga, which I try to be careful with.

 

Has anyone else had similar problems, or know how I could finetune my approach to resolving this issue?

 

Many thanks.