This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Uploading a video

Started by kokoro1, August 27, 2014 · 2 Replies · 78 Views

kokoro1

Does anybody know how to best upload a video from an iPad? I'm trying to load a video for a form check, but even my sub-thirty second video is too large of a file. I was just wondering if anybody else knows how to condense a file or knows a way to get a video uploaded from an iPad. (Sorry, kind of technologically inept).

Thanks.

Cory Fair
kokoro1 said:

Does anybody know how to best upload a video from an iPad? I'm trying to load a video for a form check, but even my sub-thirty second video is too large of a file. I was just wondering if anybody else knows how to condense a file or knows a way to get a video uploaded from an iPad. (Sorry, kind of technologically inept).

Thanks.

 

We recommend uploading to YouTube as an unlisted video. 

 

https://service.goshen.edu/support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/618/76/upload-video-from-ipad-to-youtube-ios7

john_c

I uploaded a minute long video to youtube from my ipad the other day but I used the front camera so the file will be smaller.