This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

No reply necessary

Started by kokoro1, August 27, 2014 · 9 Replies · 457 Views

kokoro1

I'm just taking a break in my workout to say that I fear everything with a :60 second static hold. Ugh!

(FL/PE5, RC/PE6, SL/PE1)

Well....here goes nothing.

mcneuen

NO BREAKS, MISTER!

Ravn

You might as well just decide to like them, since once you master them they are going to stay in your warmup for every single workout. Forever!  :)

kokoro1

Ravn, as right as you are, I wish there was a Dislike button. I'd hit it. ;^)

But one set is not bad; it's when you hit that third set when things go south -- FAST.

And mcneuen, you're right. What I should have said was, "Before I pass out I just wanted to say..."

kokoro1

There's a lot of girls from Manitoba who are BA.

I'll have to try the strategy the gal used in part 2, right around the 4:20 mark, and add in tucks as I hang there. :^D

Pretty sure that'll help me...not at all. Ha!

Thanks for the inspiration, though!

Coach Sommer

That was awesome, one of those young ladies there just did 134s!

 

I may need to increase your guys required programming just to maintain our male pride.   :icon_twisted:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Keilani Gutierrez

T_T ..... #addscarbstoshake ..... #sob. 

Jon Douglas

For some sets I killed time by doing flexed arm hang leg raises.

Don't count this for mastery, but it gave me something else to focus on when I just needed to stack up a lot of time :)

LateStarter@46
Coach Sommer said:

That was awesome, one of those young ladies there just did 134s!

 

I may need to increase your guys required programming just to maintain our male pride.   :icon_twisted:

 

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

 

But... thanks to the programming :D ... I can do 3mins whilst not particularly fresh, so no need to make it any harder!

#begs

 

 

 

Edit: Yes, I did record it  B-)