Hi, sorry if this has been answered.
I was doing the tripod yesterday and my head hurt a little, is this normal?
Thanks,
Noah
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by skeeter, August 27, 2014 · 5 Replies · 162 Views
Hi, sorry if this has been answered.
I was doing the tripod yesterday and my head hurt a little, is this normal?
Thanks,
Noah
Depends, is it just because you're on a hard surface? Or is more like a headache?
Different parts of your head might be more comfortable, try just above the hairline rather than the crown.
I just use a yoga mat. But I will try to use more of my forehead, i was using the crown. Thanks
Where is the pain exactly? If you have never put any pressure on your head & neck you might need to take it slow. When I started these, 3x12 was serious work for my neck. I also got a headache and a nosebleed the first time I tried these, and it took about a month(first microcycle) to get used to it.
I don't get much, if any, pain in my neck. It is more of a discomfort on the top of my head. I am going to try changing the placement of my head when exercising and seeing how that goes.
Likely it's just a little sensitive. Should pass quickly but monitor it, naturally ![]()