This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Feet postions husrts in HBP/PE3

Started by Nicholas Cooper, August 27, 2014 · 2 Replies · 100 Views

Nicholas Cooper

Hi all,

When I put my feet like they are in the video for HBP/PE3 it hurts the top of my feet and the bottom cramps up. Any suggestions or tips? Or do I need to eat some cement and harden the F@#K up? 

 

I  do use a lacrosse ball and roll massage the bottom of my feet.  

 

Thanks. 

KibboKift

I've had success stretching my insteps as part of my warm up.  For example, kneel on the floor and use your bodyweight to exert downward pressure on your heels. This seems to stop the cramps for me.

Rayne-William

Watch the video closely you will see the athlete change the position of his feet.

 

If you want to keep your feet pointed relax the muscles of your feet and keep your calves semi-flexed.