Hello everyone,
I'm having some trouble with this mobility exercise.
In the course video the athlete go up on the stall bar until there is only one bar between his hands and feet.
I have a stall bar that have the same distance between bars, so I tried to go up to the same height as him.
Until there is two bars between the feet and hand it is ok, but I just can't go up another step. I always fall backward when trying to get there.
I got to that position in another fashion and I could do it without much trouble from a flexibility perspective.
The hard part here is climbing the bar like the athlete is doing, anyone have any tips on how to do this, how to keep balance while stepping up?
Other than that, this iM also burn the hell out of my grip strength, is this normal?
Thanks =]