This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE6>iM - Shoulder bridge rock

Started by Eric Baum, August 25, 2014 · 5 Replies · 247 Views

Eric Baum

I have a doubt on this one.

 

The FL/PE5 iM was a static hold of shoulder bridge with legs bent, but it is not clear to me if the pe6 im that is the shoulder bridge rock should be done in the same position. 

 

In the pictures of the course looks like his legs are extended.

 

What is the correct form? Extending the legs makes it three times harder.

Rayne-William

The videos demonstrate the correct form.

 

Straighten your legs out as much as you are able to with each repetition.

 

Much like the main exercise, the integrated mobility exercise become more difficult as you progress further along in the course.

Jon Douglas
Baum said:

What is the correct form? Extending the legs makes it three times harder.

Heh heh heh. You totally knew the answer as soon as you wrote this :D

Eric Baum
Jon Douglas said:

Heh heh heh. You totally knew the answer as soon as you wrote this :D

Yeah. But I spent a microcycle doing it wrong. Then I came back to the video and saw those extended legs and suddenly it was so hard I coudn't believe =(

Andre737

Could it be that the heels are furhter away from the buttocks at the rocking version?

Ralph Palutke

Are we supposed to keep our knees together at all times (especially at the times the legs are completely straight)?