This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Daniel Chan

Started by DanielChan PilatesBodyTree, August 25, 2014 · 15 Replies · 178 Views

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Thank you Zach for taking time to access the videos.

Here's the link for HBP again, your feedback is more appreciated.

Watch "Hollow back press PE1-PE3" on YouTube - Hollow back press PE1-PE3:

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Thank you Zack!!! :)

Yes I'll work on the very good pointers you gave. Be well buddy.

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach, is an attempt for certification reshoot. Looking forward to hearing your feedback for improvement. Have a wonderful weekend ahead and thank you again for making time to view the videos.

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach,

Very glad to hear from you. No worries about delay, I understand you must be very busy. Thank you for making time to help access me. Thank you for the clarification. Just to confirm I will need to reshoot my videos for

1. HBP - PPPs(PE3)

2. sPL - iM1 & iM2

3. SL - PE2 & iM3

And thank you so much on tips on PPP, they are very good.

Daniel

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach,

Here is the link for

HBP - PPP at

SL - PE2 & IM3

SPL - iM1 & iM2

Hope they are decent.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach!!! Nice to hear from you!!! Yay!!! Just one iM to clear. But just to clarify, are my legs to low or too high for the SPL - iM2? Or as long as I maintain legs the same height as hips when punching outward?

Daniel

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach, noted on the height of leg. Will reshoot once I'm back in singapore. Currently in Paris. :)

Have a wonderful week ahead.

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach, hope you are well.

this is the link for sPL iM2.

http://youtu.be/SUWjxF-j_BE

looking forward to hear from you soon.

Daniel

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Hi Zach!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your love ones too.

Yay! I'm glad I got that cleared. Does it mean I officially pass 0.5?

Daniel

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

Ok. Thank you Zach!!!

Coach Sommer

Good to go, Daniel. Well done and congratulations.

DanielChan PilatesBodyTree

That's wonderful!!! Thank you so very much Coach.