This is primarily directed at Coach S, but I'm welcome to have anybody else answer.
I recently tweaked my right shoulder/neck again. This used to happen a lot ( not in the past year really ) but I think it's an issue of push to pull work. My left shoulder and elbow also feel tweaked but on the joint and not in the tendon/muscle. This is probably due to under-recovery earlier this week
If you look up at my log ( I'll sum up ) I do a fair amount of HS work besides swings on PB and PH before doing my programming which is mostly statics+ dynamics with leg work thrown in there and usually ending with presses on the wall series and V and straddle-L hold.
I don't swing on our HB a lot due to the fact that it's basically naked because it's used as a strap bar. I will swing rings a bit but honestly I'm thinking if I start swinging more on rings or PB or HB it'll correct this issue out.
My dynamic pulling work is now rotating through vertical, inverted and horizontal pulling work that rotates every day but is included 4x a week. However, I think it's the ratio of push to pull work that is getting to me. I pull heavy DL 1x/week as well besides a bunch of shoulder mobility stuff.
For those without a gym and limited equipment ( rings and parallettes ) you may want to take this to mind, especially if you're doing HS work before and after whatever is your WOD since most of your pull work will just be the lever work on rings and pullups. Again, I think my ratio of pull to push strength is off.
My boys/kids at gym don't seem to have this problem as we typically swing Rings or HB or PB in long hang every day.