This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Can't Keep My Knees Attached to each other

Started by Hanlim Lee, August 23, 2014 · 7 Replies · 331 Views

Hanlim Lee

Hi, everyone!!

 

I'm on my first week of GB Starter Pack and have a problem with my knees.

 

 

When I tried to imitate MN/PE1 and FL/PE1, I can't firmly keep my knees attached to each other.

 

It must be some mobility issues but I don't know how to deal with them.

 

Please help me. 

 

Thanks!

 

 

P.S I got 55.95% on Zombie Quotient. lol

 

Much left to be improved. 

Alessandro Mainente

Use a pillow in between them so that you are forced to push one knee against the other. pretty useful with little gymnasts.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

What is the zombie quotient??

Hanlim Lee
Daniel Taylor-Shaut said:

What is the zombie quotient??

 

Try this. http://gymnasticbodies.com/free-assessment/ (Opps, i forgot this). 

 

It shows how far you are away from functionality!

federicoC

if you are bow legged, you won't be able to keep them together. 

I can't. But I make sure I get as close as I can, while keeping my feet together of course and actively pressing during the whole set.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Hanlim Lee, try what?

kimura

Ha! I never knew that zombie test existed. I scored a 55.56%

As far as keeping your knees together, just make a conscious effort to at least try to keep them together and your adductors will get stronger in time.

Jon Douglas
alex87 said:

Use a pillow in between them so that you are forced to push one knee against the other. pretty useful with little gymnasts.

This works :)