Hi guys,
For almost the past two weeks my left shoulder and through my upper arm have been painful when moving my arm out to the side and across the front of my body. Additionally, my left arm stretches intensely where my right arm in the same position can barely feel a stretch.
I went to the physiotherapist last week and he simply said "your body is tight everywhere, keep stretching your arm, it should only take us a few sessions to sort this out". My arm has not gotten any better or worse in this time.
The only exercise he prescribed me was one to stretch my neck and at $80 per 15min session I believe he is just trying for easy money....
He also said I could continue training, which I have not.
I don't plan on going back to him but can anyone recommend some type of rehab/stretching regime?
Thankyou