This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Looking for group in Toronto

Started by Konstantin Nikkari, August 22, 2014 · 6 Replies · 1,134 Views

Konstantin Nikkari

Hey,

 

I'm moving from Finland to Canada. For the first time I will stay only some months but if all will turn out well then might enjoy Canada bit longer :)

 

My name is Konstantin and I will turn 30 in two years. I'm looking for a group of people to do Gymnastics(Bodies) together. I have been doing GB training program four times a week for 6 months now. By the time I will be in Canada my Foundation 1 will be toward the end.

 

My profession is concept designer and in Canada I will write my Master's Thesis.

 

This is a call for friends out there! Contact me or please point me to a club or a training hall in Toronto - Richmond Hill area where I can mingle with similar minds.

 

Please PM me here

-OR-

Facebook, Instagram, Twitter

 

Alessandro Pantanella

He Konstantin,

 

I just saw your message, are you still in Toronto?

Leon Letto

My Name is Leon and my friend and I are looking to workout in North Toronto area (North York, Richmond Hill, etc).  If there were enough of us we could rent a gymnastics gym once a week to do the Rope climbs and some floor work.  

Alessandro Pantanella

Hi Leon, 

First of all welcome to the forum. 

I'm downtown, so quite far from you and also still recovering from knee arthroscopy.  I'm sure there are GB students that live in your area tho. 

Take care

Leon Letto

Hi Alessandro,

Too bad about the knee.  Hope recovery goes well.

Maybe someone will see this posting and respond.  The other option is going to a gymnastics place that offers teen/adult classes but I would wait a few months first since jumping in to do a 2 hour gymnastics workout would be a mistake.  

Leon

Barry Johnston

I'm brand new to the group, I live in Caledon just now but should be living down in Mississauga by the end of the year.  Just started Fundamentals and F1 last week so once I have a little more experience under my belt it would be good to meet up with fellow members in the GTA for the odd training session

Andrea Christie

I've just started F1, so very little experience with GB (just finished fundamentals and on week 2 of F1) and loving it. I'm in the Brampton area and would like to meet up with a group but not ready for rope climbs yet ;)

Andrea