This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

What is the final SLS goal?

Started by mcneuen, August 22, 2014 · 3 Replies · 236 Views

mcneuen

I noticed that by the end of F2, we're doing 5x5 SLSs, and the picture from that SE is what's used as the exemplar for the SLS series.

That leads me to wonder -- what is the final movement we're working toward in the SLS series? I'm not asking for secrets of F3 and F4, but I'd like to know the goal.

Are the other moves similar? For example, do people reach the manna exemplar at some point before the end of F4?

Eric Baum

SLS moves into Fundamental Leg Strength. All the others end in the end.

Alessandro Mainente

The goal is prepare the body for movement series that regard jumping, squatting and jumping, other dynamic variation.

closely to specific gymnastic skills, F3/4 provide enormous benefit for back future tumbling, absorbing and repulsion .

Keilani Gutierrez

yeah, i was confused when i saw it and then about as equally silly, because Coach has hinted to it. :)