P&G championships

Started by Mats Trane, August 22, 2014 · 9 Replies · 2,408 Views

Mats Trane

P&G championships on now and the rest of the weekend.

Coach's athlete Allan Bower is competing in the seniors devision.

http://pgchamps.com/live/

Wolf with one Ear

Thanks for the heads up.  Setting DVR..... (and sneaking a peek during work)

Mats Trane

Allans series day 1

Pommels day 1

P-bar

Highbar

Floor

Rings

Vault

Doni

how old is allan? he looks very muscular and strong

pghgymnastics

I wish I could have gone.  I helped to load that in, but had work elsewhere and couldn't watch the events.  My daughter was there though. 

Mats Trane
Doni said:

how old is allan? he looks very muscular and strong

He is 19. Born -95

JN12

So how pleased can Allan be with his results?

 

To me it seems that he did really well, almost only top names in front of him.

Coach Sommer

Moderately pleased. Still lots of room for improvement. With some more hard work, he is indeed poised to now break into the top group of seniors in the US.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

JN12

Thanks for the answer, Coach. 

 

That's what I figured. I'm really looking forward to seeing that happen and wish him the best. 

Jurre



Brandon Wynn's 2013 Still Rings routine was pretty cool. Front lever to L cross is such a cool move. After that L Cross to inverted Cross also sick.

The strength he has is so impressive (the arms he has too, actually).