This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting Foundation

Started by Stefano Di Virgilio, August 20, 2014 · 5 Replies · 189 Views

Stefano Di Virgilio

Hello everyone. I introduced myself two weeks ago and today I bought the GB Starter Pack. In the next few days I'm going to try to understand as much as I can about these exercises both through videos and this forum and I'm going to test my starting level. I hope to like this new training (I already know I will).

Alvaro

Welcome!

Jeremy Huston

Have fun and don't over-think it.  Look at the course video and try to do what you see.  Don't let all the information in the forums overwhelm you.  

Stefano Di Virgilio

Thanks guys! You're right tex, the quantity of informations is really incredible. I'm going to do what you suggest.

federicoC

Benvenuto (welcome).

Stefano Di Virgilio

Grazie federicoC! (Thanks!)