24 hour planche

Started by John Sapinoso, June 12, 2009 · 12 Replies · 3,634 Views

John Sapinoso

How long do you think it would take for us collectively as a forum to do a cumulative 24 hour planche?

24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 seconds = 86400 seconds

I did 27 seconds worth in a straddle today during my iron cross pull to planche sequences.

3 x 3: IC>planche; 3 second holds, 3 second transitions.

so the running total so far is 27 seconds.

feel free to add on to the running total!

86373 to go. . . .

Spanyard

ahaha I did 4x8 seg tuck planche hold yesterday so 32s in total

86341 to go :D

Newguy

Okay I will join :roll: :wink:

I did 60 seconds total time Tuck planche

soooooo

86281

Michael Traynor

I only managed 40s of cummulative tuck planche in my FSP today so:

86241s to go...

:)

Samuel Carr

Doesnt everyone pretty much do 60 seconds each day?

Newguy

Normally yes, but it really depends on whether you are working towards the planche in a concentrated manner, or whether you are just doing it as part of your FSP warmup

Michael Traynor

Tum tee tum...20s,15s,15s Tuck Planche as part of todays FSP so that takes us to...

86191s reamaining...

Tarun Suri

10s advanced tuck (surprise!) from me.

86181s remaining.

Neal Winkler

I just did the planche for 24 hours straight. What do I win?

Freeflyer
trianglechoke7 said:
I just did the planche for 24 hours straight. What do I win?

Elbow/shoulder surgery?

Neal Winkler

Check and check!

Michael Traynor

50 seconds in tonight's training but they took me 10 sets which compared to the last 2 days was terrible, but i was chest day yesterday, rest of the week resting from any planches I think

86131 seconds to go...

Newguy

I did 60 seconds all in all time on the Adv Frog stand. (I can do the Tuck, but I am following Slizz's prescription)

Sooooo

86071 left to go :lol: