This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Questions about three day foundation + two day HS

Started by Javier, August 17, 2014 · 2 Replies · 188 Views

Javier

Hello,

I just started F1 and H1 this week. I do two days of Judo and BJJ on Mondays and Wednesdays, so given my recuperation times and overall schedule limitations, I have opted to start with the 3 day F1 plus 2 day HS but on three straight days on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I have a couple of questions for more advanced people:

- Is it OK to do 3 straight days or should I better include a rest day and workout on, say, Th-Fr-Su? I guess I'll soon find out by myself, but some general advice would be welcome.

- Is the 3+2 schedule designed for this? From the workout sheet I get from the automatic scheduler I get the impression it's really a 5 day schedule. The 4+2 for example is actually a 4 day schedule, but not the 3+2.

federicoC

I think it's fine. I myself sometimes perform H1 before or after F1, depending on my schedule. At the beginning of H1, especially, that workout does not hinder you from proper recovery.

NameLikeNoOther

I have just started and this is what I am doing as well. I also follow a similar grappling training schedule. Seems to be working for me so far.