I was up to handstand pushups, straddle lever, open tuck planches, middle split hold, single leg squat box jumps, etc. back a few months ago. I did some different types of training for a little while, and developed some good strength, but took a week off because of joint and tendon pain. I'm thinking about starting GB again, but should I completely start over? If not, how should I find my place?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Start Over?
Started by law123, August 16, 2014 · 3 Replies · 256 Views
Test through and see where it needs work.
What do you mean by "test through"?
Yep, that's all you can do. You may need to start back a ways, but having been there before you will progress much more rapidly. You sound very strong and talented. I would urge you to stick with the training and not get bored. You will soon be into rings strength if you can do that and then you will see what real strength is.