How's it going, MIlkman? Have you been keeping at it and making progress? It's been a couple months so was curious?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Busting Plateaus
Started by MT Nordic, August 16, 2014 · 28 Replies · 2,147 Views
Progress is still the same on this one...very, very slow. Often it is 1 step forward and 1 step back. I recently stepped back in the cycle (4x48s), this is still very difficult. I've added 2 sets on days where I am NOT doing this hold. I usually do 2 sets (spread throughout the day) at about 60 seconds. I am building that up and am now doing 70 seconds. Nothing else is seeming to work on this element.
I truly appreciate your checking in. If I get some good news, I will post!!
Milkman said:Progress is still the same on this one...very, very slow. Often it is 1 step forward and 1 step back. I recently stepped back in the cycle (4x48s), this is still very difficult. I've added 2 sets on days where I am NOT doing this hold. I usually do 2 sets (spread throughout the day) at about 60 seconds. I am building that up and am now doing 70 seconds. Nothing else is seeming to work on this element.
I truly appreciate your checking in. If I get some good news, I will post!!
Milkman,
No need to be too frustrated in light of the fact that some of us are still struggling with hinge rows after 10 months of effort.
Remember that your connective tissue adjusting to this stress/load might be the critical factor here, and CT takes time to adjust.
Thanks for the update, MIlkman. It sounds as if you've made some good progress. 70 seconds is great. I think you're on track to get past this element. You'll fly through the next few elements i suspect, so this hard work will pay off. I'm glad you're sticking with it.