This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Sliders for Tile floors

Started by Spphysio, August 15, 2014 · 7 Replies · 132 Views

Spphysio

I have two types of sliders: the tumble trak sliders and some furniture gliders. The problem is that the tumbl track sliders are just amazing when sliding on a carpet really smooth making planche leans feeling great using only upper body strength really similar to how a real planche would feel.

On the other hand, I need something that will slide as well as the tumbl trak slider on a tile floor which I sometimes use. The gliders that I have do slide on the tile floor but the motion is nowhere close to the gliding smoothness of the tumbl trak sliders.

Any ideas?

I was thinking of buying the valslide booties and putting them on my tumbl trak sliders although I am afraid they will ruin the material of the tumbl trak sliders.

Thoughts... I am so much concerned because the difference in gliding smoothness ability between the two surfaces is just amazing...

howens

I just use a folded towel on my wood floor

thenail001

A towel or socks... Nice and easy

Spphysio

Neither towel or shoes slide smoothly on a tile floor...While on wood slide just fine...

howens

What kind of tile

Spphysio
howens

When I'm at the gym on their rubber floor I spread a towel out, and use the sliders on top of the towel.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

If it's tile then sock work well.