Chronic Toe Sprains

Started by Nic Scheelings, June 10, 2009 · 4 Replies · 2,672 Views

Nic Scheelings

Hi all,

As you can tell from the title i'm having a problem with chronic toe injuries, primarily my big toe. It's not something that is particularly debilitating, just annoying especially when doing tumbling work. I've taken to taping the toe during gym which helps but what I really want to do is fix the actual problem. I was wondering if Coach or anyone else has any experience with this and how I can go about preventing this problem.

Cheers

matthew.percussion

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

lol

If anyone has ideas on how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it too.

sasquatch

I think I have the same problem also!

When I do forward things like front tucks and front handsprings, I sometimes roll my toes under my feet and they get swollen, sore and stiff.

Blairbob

Yep, I roll my big toe a lot as well. Hate it. Annoying more than anything else.

Nic Scheelings

Haha at least i'm not the only one. it is suprisingly painful isn't it?