This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Struggling with abs! Fl/PE2 & MN/PE2

Started by drewcl, August 14, 2014 · 3 Replies · 159 Views

drewcl

Hey,

 

I'm having serious problems with these 2 and have actually started regressing. I get a ridiculous pump (to the point I cant complete a rep after 40 atm) that has gotten worse since I started tackling these 2 exercises.

 

Has anyone else had this issue? How did you address it? I'm deep into F2 on a few exercises and am becoming concerned with the lack of progress.

Adriano Augusto

How many time you have with these two exercises?

Keegan

Post a form check of both exercises, maybe you're doing something incorrectly that people can point out and help you to improve.

Murray Truelove

What problem are you having specifically with each one?

For rocks if it's endurance that's holding you back you can always increase the reps more gradually using the 10r / 30r mastery template. I did this with FL:PE4; increasing the reps each week by 6 instead of 12.

I also found increasing my rest time between sets beneficial. I did this until I was on the last micro cycle and then worked on reducing the rest time, this kept the work capacity high. Mastery is achieved when you no longer need additional rest besides the IM.

Can't comment on MN:PE2 till we know what's holding you back. Though if it's endurance using either of the above could work.