This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE 2 Arch body rocks...

Started by HamdiC, August 13, 2014 · 4 Replies · 244 Views

HamdiC

Mastered (after ~1 year of struggle).

There were SO many times I thought I'd never, ever see the end of this, stuck at 24r for about 4 months, etc...

However, there is light at the end of every GST tunnel (or atleast another element which just might suck more).

That is all.

Murray Truelove

Nice!

Cadams

That's great to hear! Keep it up! I've been having the "stuck forever feeling too". It's good to know you overcame your block.

Jeremy Huston

Congratulations!  I'll be starting the 24r of these in a couple hours.  I'm looking for any advice on how to succeed on these.  What got you through the plateaus?

HamdiC
tex0413 said:

Congratulations!  I'll be starting the 24r of these in a couple hours.  I'm looking for any advice on how to succeed on these.  What got you through the plateaus?

 

Well, in this case it was pretty much a case of just pushing through it, a long slog of months of about 4x24r. Finally I was able to get to 4x30r. From there quite quickly I got to mastery. I think once I broke the 36r barrier, it became about being effecient, not tensing too much. I videoed myself and saw that compared to the course video I was actually rocking up and down much much further than necessary, so I that helped to be more effecient and tight as well. But mostly, this was many, many months of hard work, with little to show for it for a long time.