I've struggled getting the correct upper arm support during the dips about a week ago. Now I'm feeling much better about my form but want to make sure my form is on point before attempting mastery.
Am I ready to attempt mastery?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Austin7, August 12, 2014 · 5 Replies · 265 Views
I've struggled getting the correct upper arm support during the dips about a week ago. Now I'm feeling much better about my form but want to make sure my form is on point before attempting mastery.
Am I ready to attempt mastery?
Looks very good. Just slow them down a touch and keep looking up, not at the floor.
Gavin S said:Looks very good. Just slow them down a touch and keep looking up, not at the floor.
But shouldn't I strive to do them explosively like the guy in the actual video?
That is a fair question. I guess I just find yours to be very quick is all.
explosive is good, but you need a slight pause in the back/bottom position to take momentum and elastic rebound out of the equation. nice job otherwise.
Close, but not yet mastery quality. There are still slight changes in tempo, especially near the end of the set, that need to be resolved.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer